EMS is a whole body workout, highly effective & time efficient, for increasing muscle strength & mass and educing body fat.
It’s a rapid and intense 20 minute workout experience that utilises technology to amplify the signals that the brain sends to the muscles to make them contract.
SMART & EFFICIENT WORKOUT
JUST 20 minutes
once a week
TIME IS THE BIGGEST CONSTRAINT TO GETFITTER & HEALTHIER
A REVOLUTIONARY WAY TO EXERCISE AND GET RESULTS
SUITABLE FOR EVERYONE
No fitness Required
Fits into your LIFESTYLE
20 minutes once a week
A HEALTHIER YOU
be fit BE YOU is perfect for those:
● Who have lost muscle or strength
● Have put on a few extra pounds
● Want to feel good about themselves
● Want to fit in their clothes without a struggle
● Suffer with constant back pain or ache
● Struggle finding the time to exercises
● Do a lot of running/exercise and suffer with injuries
● Don’t like going to the gym
● Getting older and want to get fit
● Struggle with stress & anxiety
● Life & work environment is sedentary
Do you suffer from Gymhibitions?
What is be fit BE YOU?
Befit Beyou links the revolutionary training of EMS (Electrical Muscle Stimulation) with Lifestyle Management that gets you results. Break the rules and do something for you.
Whether it’s to get into a pair of trousers comfortably, getting married, suffer with mobility or movement, or you just want to feel fitter or stronger for sport or lifestyle. Befit Beyou is here to help you. JUST 20 minutes once a week!
What is EMS Training?
Electrical Muscle Stimulation Muscles are contracted through active movement and low frequency pulses of electric current. In standard training muscles are controlled by signals sent from the brain. In EMS training the muscles react by the electrodes applied to your muscles. The reaction causes the muscle to Contract.
The combination of EMS & Active Movement, results in a more intense workout. All of your major muscles are targeted including the hard
to reach ones (stabilizers)!Movements are tailored to your specific goals, body shape, composition, and fitness. The main advantage to EMS training is that is quick, & saves you time. 20 minute workout when compared to 60minutes of conventional training.
● Highly Effective Whole Body Workout
● 20 minutes per week
● Variety of goals can be achieved
● Tailored program looking at everyday specific movements to fitness specific, or back care workouts.
● Activates all muscles groups in 1 workout
● Training shorter and more intense
More Muscle = Less Fat
HOW? Over the years we have fixated on our weight, looking at scales and questioning gain or lost.
Lets switch it up…
Read more >>
Follow Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Instagram